TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By completing this claim form you are submitting a claim as part of the 2018 Cathay Pacific Data Incident settlement that was approved on July 12, 2021.
2. You agree that we will process your claims in accordance with the Distribution Protocol approved by the Court. You acknowledge that only the claims allowed under the Distribution Protocol will be paid, and any non-reimbursable claim will be rejected.
3. You agree that this claim form will be stored electronically, including internet serves that may be in the United States.
4. You will receive a further email after your claim has been adjudicated. However, any funds distribution must await until after the claims deadline has passed.
5. For each approved claim, you will also be entitled to $40 for lost time.
6. Please note that only tangible injuries will be considered under the Distribution Protocol. Any claims for intangible injuries (such as mere inconvenience, psychological distress, mental distress, etc.) will NOT be approved.
7. In the event that the settlement funds are not enough to pay all approved claims, all approved claims will be paid on a pro rata basis.
8. Please do not submit duplicate claim forms. In the event a duplicate is submitted, only the first submitted form will be processed. If you need to make changes to an existing claim, please contact us at email@example.com