The purpose of the CARES Training Efficacy Assessment is to determine how likely it is that a specific learning experience will get the desired behavior change you want from your target learners. Taking less than 5 minutes per experience will help you avoid wasting money on learning experiences that do not work, and will give you the confidence to move ahead with learning experiences that do score higher on the CARES Training Efficacy Assessment.
1. Identify a learning experience you want to evaluate for efficacy.
2. Answer the following 15 questions with that learning experience in mind, using a 5-point Likert Scale.
3. Review the CARES Efficacy Score for that specific learning experience, as well as the individual scores for each of the CARES components and the associated feedback report.
4. Complete steps 1 – 3 for each of the learning experiences you want to evaluate for efficacy and the likelihood of achieving the desired behavior change.
5. Contact The Modern Learning Architect to debrief your CARES scores and for additional guidance and discovery.
*Learning Experience in this assessment = Courses, curricula, certifications, or any learning event that teaches learners a predetermined set of skills and/or principles that are required for on-the-job (OTJ) proficiency and advancement.