New Resident Application 

Please complete this form to apply to live in the MLC. We are currently accepting new applications. 

Example: January 7, 2019

CA House only houses enrolled undergraduate and graduate students. You do NOT have to be a student at UCD - we accept all students from any institution as long as you are an undergrad or grad student.

We accept SAR documents, any financial aid document, your class schedule, and transcripts.

Made with formfacade