The Esvelt Gallery builds its foundation on community, education and artistic expression. The gallery is dedicated to cultivating a culture of appreciation and engagement with the arts in service to the Columbia Basin College campus and wider community through a variety of artistic experiences. The Esvelt Gallery is a non-profit exhibition space located in Pasco, WA on the Columbia Basin College Campus. Each academic year we feature 5 emerging or established artists exhibiting high artistic quality and practice, that corresponds with our guiding principles:
Exhibition applications should include the following as file uploads to the google form:
- Act as an instructional tool to support educational growth through awareness, appreciation and interpretation of art.
- Promote academic excellence through exhibitions dedicated to professional development, multidimensional thinking, diversity, cultural awareness, and the college’s educational curriculum.
- Support interdisciplinary instruction by creating opportunities to introduce a diverse range of contemporary artists to the Columbia Basin College community and the Inland Northwest region through art receptions, workshops, and artist lectures.
- Enhance the CBC campus through the presentation, collection and preservation of contemporary art through art acquisition and displays.
- Create an environment in which art is part of everyday life.
Calls for Artists are on-going with, first considerations for the upcoming academic year considered for those who submit by December 31. Please note that artists are responsible for the cost of shipping or artwork transport. The Esvelt Gallery provides an honorarium for exhibiting artists and corresponding artist lectures or demonstrations. The Esvelt Gallery is funded by the ASCBC, and the budget that they approve determines the honorarium amounts each year. If you have any questions about the application process please contact the gallery director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact Info: Artist Name, Address, Phone, Email
- Resume or CV
- Exhibition Proposal: Outlining the focus and scope of the exhibition you plan to show in the gallery.
- Portfolio: 10-15 high quality digital images of your work that reflects your exhibition proposal and corresponding image information (title, media, dimensions, date).