Event Collaboration Requirements:
- Generally, a collaborating organization or individual must be a member of the Greater Houston LGBTQ+ Chamber of Commerce (in good standing)
- The purpose of the event must benefit Chamber members and/or support the mission of the Greater Houston LGBTQ+ Chamber of Commerce.
- The Greater Houston LGBTQ+ Chamber of Commerce logo must be recognized on all event promotions as an event partner.
- The event cannot conflict with any existing Chamber events.
- In general, the event must not conflict with other member or Chamber offerings.
- Event Collaboration Forms must be submitted at least six months prior to the proposed event collaboration date.
- Due to the high volumes of events at the Chamber, collaboration events must be approved at least six months prior to the event date.